DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE: METRINO – Short Presentation
METRINO – Known previously as MISTER.
Development, franchising and operating of an entirely new method of urban travel. In demand. Right now!
Crisis Points of City Transportation
- Structural inefficiency
- Traffic jams
- Aging societies
- Huge development cost
- High operating cost and subsidies
- Big ecological problems
- Population growth
The PRT Solution
Well developed concept, now feasible as a result of inexpensive :
- powerful computers
- sensors technologies
- Infrastructure – elevated Guideways with small off-line stops
- Automated Vehicles moving between stops along the guideways
- Self-driving to your house (last mile)
Metrino – The Benefits
- Best cost-performance
- All technologies available
- Scalable (unlimited)
- Safe and Simple
- Fully automated
PRT is a radical improvement over current city transport systems. In terms of impact, it’s equivalent to the microchip replacing discrete electronics.
PRT – The Market
- 3000+ cities world wide over 50,000 population
- $2+ trillion market per year (Frost and Sullivan)
- GOOGLE : “We need to have an eye towards PRT systems …”
- “We are on the cusp of the most radical transformation in energy and transportation in a century” (Tony Seba, Lecturer Stanford University)
The urban transport market is huge ant not susceptible to economic cycles, weather or fashion. …Tony Seba lectured on this subject in Auckland last month.
Metrino Prototype Development
Full scale and working prototype
Customers and Funding
- 12 cities have signed LOI’s.
- 2 have offered $20M/year of pre-orders once a 10 km pilot system ($100M) is operating
- More than 40 other cities have been contacted. Many will sign Operating Concessions when METRINO is certified and “shovel ready”
- US$ billions of conditional funding have been offered for all commercial developments
We have PROVEN that cities will let us build the Metrino system. These LOIs were issued BEFORE we even had a prototype.
Genuine demand the is most important element of RISK mitigation.
METRINO – Market Landscape (Public Transit Competition)
METRINO – Financial Projections
Sources of Revenue:
- Utilities & Merchandising